11 replies to this topic

#1 awesomesauce47

awesomesauce47

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hello,

I tried playing a multiplayer with a couple of my friends and experienced some checksum problems. Here is my current checksum: 88017296. All help would be appreciated :)

#2 Rovert10

Rovert10

Balance Team

• Mod Staff
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

Do you all have the lastest version of SoTP.

http://www.moddb.com...alpha-v05441800

We did a hotfix recently.

#3 awesomesauce47

awesomesauce47

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

That was the only link I downloaded, is there another link to download also?

#4 awesomesauce47

awesomesauce47

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

Found the problem, My friends have the wrong version of the mod -_-

#5 Ushio

Ushio

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:39 AM

In Sins of the Prophets v0.81.2 (SotSE v1.85) i've been having a problem since the release to now that whenever i try to enable the mod, the checksum says 0 and the mod doesn't change from default sins background... i've already did the LAA.exe for it and all but it won't change even if i delete/redownload it. help would be appreciated

#6 sloosecannon

sloosecannon

Admin - I code stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,468 posts
  • Steam:sloosecannon
  • LocationThis dimension (right now...)

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:12 AM

In Sins of the Prophets v0.81.2 (SotSE v1.85) i've been having a problem since the release to now that whenever i try to enable the mod, the checksum says 0 and the mod doesn't change from default sins background... i've already did the LAA.exe for it and all but it won't change even if i delete/redownload it. help would be appreciated

The mod is installed incorrectly. You probably have the mod inside another folder - make sure the folder in the mods folder is the one containing the GameInfo, Mesh, etc folders. It's probably one level deeper.

#define true false
//happy debugging suckers!!!!!

Notable SOTP forum/Steam chat quotes:

Spoiler

Donate to the forum! https://kd8rho.net/donate

#7 Ushio

Ushio

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:24 AM

this pc/docs/my games/ironclad games/sotse/mods-rebellion v1.85... i have both sotp folder and rar sotp in it... which should i move? and where? and yes its the folder you specified, should i keep the rar sotp folder or sotp folder ? or is it the sotp chart v0.81.0?

Edited by Ushio, 10 September 2016 - 07:43 AM.

#8 Alux

Alux

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Steam:Alux
  • LocationThe Void between Universes, where the terrible ideas and tortures of the internet are laid to rest.

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:20 AM

this pc/docs/my games/ironclad games/sotse/mods-rebellion v1.85... i have both sotp folder and rar sotp in it... which should i move? and where? and yes its the folder you specified, should i keep the rar sotp folder or sotp folder ? or is it the sotp chart v0.81.0?

Remove the rar folder, than look into the SOTP folder you have, if that folder has LAA in it, go to the middle of the first SOTP folder (one with LAA), and extract the SOTP folder in there into pc/docs/my games/ironclad games/soase/mods-rebellion v1.85. Then extract the enabled mods.txt into the 1.85 mods folder and select replace.

Then, remove the first SOTP folder you put in there (again, the one with LAA in it) and make sure the correct folder for SOTP is the only file in there other than enabled mods.txt

THE HOLY WORD OF CRISISS

I'm not calling you an asshole, I'm just saying that preemptively. 

-Crisiss

Spoiler

#9 Ushio

Ushio

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:11 PM

so confusing, im lost now... and what you mane by remove rar folder... i asked where i should move it to and which folder i should delete... extract which folder and how... my folder is already in rebellion mods 1.85... would it be easier if i sent a screenshot so u can see where im at?

#10 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:28 AM

YmSsY2C.png

#11 Ushio

Ushio

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:18 PM

thx

#12 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:31 AM

thx

when in doubt ask lord google or his son prince youtube.

YmSsY2C.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users