21 replies to this topic

#21 CanadaMan7

CanadaMan7

Commander-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

went to the same academy, then he transferred me into his unit. known him 15 years

That's pretty impressive. I always wonder if people's online personalities transfer over to their irl interactions.

I couldn't imagine the man in real life, no offense intended Spectre.

yLM4TEk.png

#22 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

That's pretty impressive. I always wonder if people's online personalities transfer over to their irl interactions.

I couldn't imagine the man in real life, no offense intended Spectre.

Whats more impressive is that Mrbump is so clumsy and he made it this far, hence mrbump.

None taken. I don't think so, I don't think of myself as an asshole IRL.

Imagine a 7ft broad shouldered, well built guy, Thin wrists, a scar going down the left side of my face, generally clean shaven or stubble, Blue eyes, brown hair short, combed and neat, couple of tattoos, Generally a gentleman around ladies, bit of bloke (nothing like a lad), ross kemp sound alike, Quiet around people i don't know, actually better make that quiet in general, more of listener than a talker, no sense of humor, two sided luck, Generally conservative, business first and only, don't really enjoy downtime or doing nothing, more of a lone wolf, works OK in teams, Good luck making me angry unless you do something really bad, and then you will feel as if hell is going against you, good judge of character, good memory, good at everything (literally) crap at nothing, strong moral and ethical compass, bit of a philosopher and out of the box thinker, Very, very spiritual, mixed religion and i follow my own path rather than follow the flock.

Bearing in mind this is all coming from me. Bumpy will correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users