#21 Sev

Sev

CAW Tester

• CAW Tester
  • 309 posts
  • Steam:Jazza!!!!!!!
  • LocationERROR: 001 To lazy to check

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

And this is why I never got an Xbone - not worth the effort. I put my trust in them before, and they released Halo 4.

Trying to 'expand the universe', and they release shit like this. No way, I'm sticking to the Indie market now.

#22 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:05 PM

As cringey as this thread is, yeah, 343 just pulled the trigger on the metaphorical gun pointed at the head of Halo EU.

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#23 ShadowOfIntent

ShadowOfIntent

The Master Janitor

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationYou don't feel the breathing on your neck?

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

I really don't get how 343i manages to drop the ball this hard.  Their writers just fail at their job "OH LETS UBER SUPRISE DEM WIT DIS GUY DIE AND OTHER GUY GO BADBAD BECAUSE GUY DED THEY NO SEE COMING LEL". Seriously, why did they hire these guys for the job if it should of been plainly obvious this writing was something that would air on the SyFy channel., and I'm not talking about any hidden gems from that channel.  I know some air-headed bimbos that can write better than some of the the stuff that gets churned out with the name "343 Industries" .  Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they were 343i's writers, but there's no secret love between Lasky and the Chief and no peace message, so I guess that rules them out.

Spoiler

#24 SiRD31M0S

SiRD31M0S

Forum Jester

• Authorized Playtester
  • 859 posts
  • Steam:sird31mos
  • LocationThe infinitesimal space between thoughts, on the cusp of uncountable instances of possibility.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

R.I.P. Halo. You were cool for most of my life. I guess that'll have to do.

• Fleet Admiral agigabyte likes this

I am a naturally philosophical and industrious evil.

It's all or nothin' baby, it's never ever maybe

You think I might be crazy, but I gotta be ALL IN

Spoiler
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users