#121 mmeier

mmeier

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Steam:mmeier1986
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

that feeling where you driving home to go play work simulator with your colleagues and friends because they don't let you work as many hours as you want to. Shame this game doesn't have JSP reading or report writing elements

107410_screenshots_20160714191038_1.jpg107410_screenshots_20160714191046_1.jpg

Also missing: That night guard patrol duty in your home barracks, protecting (in my case) a few dozen amphibs from absolutely nobody. :rolleyes:

#122 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:27 PM

Movin on up

Spoiler

Covering

Spoiler

pointman on point, scattering shot with a scattergun

Spoiler

But first... Lemme take a selfie.

Spoiler
Spoiler

They're out there... Believe me.

Spoiler

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#123 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:36 PM

Fans Building New Halo Game On PC

http://kotaku.com/fa...n-pc-1785571351

fpjaqataspthaxibaihq.jpg

A group of over 30 Halo fans from around the world, fed up with the limited options available to them on the PC, have decided to make their own multiplayer Halo experience.
It’s called Installation 01, and their goal is “to recreate the multiplayer experience of the Halo games, and for gamers to enjoy an amazing Halo experience world-wide on Windows, Macintosh and Linux computers.”

In terms of the potential of this getting shut down by Microsoft, in addition to it being a free, fan-made game the team also claim “Our work is completely legal. We are carefully following the rules set forth in Microsoft’s Game Content Usage Rules. No content in our game has been ‘ripped’, it’s all handmade by our team.”
I dig how they’re not just building the assets from scratch (the game is being made in Unity), but building some of their own maps too.
There’s a multiplayer test scheduled for November, with the ultimate plan to add some singleplayer content down the line as well.
You can follow Installation 01's progress at their Facebook page.
Oh, and if this story brought back memories of the last time we told you about a Halo game being made for the PC, Project Contingency, that’s still being worked on! And is looking very nice.

• Fleet Admiral agigabyte and Whitehalomango like this

YmSsY2C.png

#124 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

https://steamed.kota...velo-1786586128

YmSsY2C.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users