#1 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

I knew it. I fucking knew it. The main presentation was too short to end there.

It's happening people. It's happening.

God I'm so thrilled.

Creative Assembly is taking part in it. I'm fucking done.

I didn't get a word of what the brute said, but fuck it.

• Centurian128, Demosthenes, MasterBuilderFaber and 2 others like this

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#2 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:34 AM

He said "Run, little demons"

IM SO EXCITED. SOMEONE BUILD A TIME MACHINE!

• SternuS likes this
When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#3 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

I'm really, really curious to know how the situation evolved from that Escalation comic. It looked like it was bound to crash land on a planet with flood on it.

Also, that's how you announce a game, no leaked info, no teases (save that escalation comic which, again, hinted rather to an end than another game of the serie).

What did the Brute hold? A red plasma rifle?

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#4 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:48 AM

they better learned from Halo Wars and not fuck this up.

• Crisiss likes this

YmSsY2C.png

#5 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

they better learned from Halo Wars and not fuck this up.

If it plays like the first, I'm set. It was a great game.

Also, nope, that Brute is holding a...plasma...HAMMER?

And he says "Hunt them down" At the end. Looks like we have a new Tartarus over here.

• Fleet Admiral agigabyte likes this

#6 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:17 AM

And he says "Hunt them down" At the end. Looks like we have a new Tartarus over here.

game was good sometimes play it today. But it could have been so much more when I look at that E3 demo.

YmSsY2C.png

#7 cagywhiterino

cagywhiterino

Petty Officer Third Class

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK IM AM FUCKING SHIVERING THIS IS AWESOME

We regret being alien bastards! We regret coming to earth! But we most definitely regret that the corps just blew up our raggedy ass fleet! - Sargent Avery J Johnson  

#8 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:45 AM

I'm really, really curious to know how the situation evolved from that Escalation comic. It looked like it was bound to crash land on a planet with flood on it.

Also, that's how you announce a game, no leaked info, no teases (save that escalation comic which, again, hinted rather to an end than another game of the serie).

Didn't MS and 343 squash rumors a while back saying it was likely to never happen so it was pointless to spread rumors?

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#9 cagywhiterino

cagywhiterino

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

Spoiler

We regret being alien bastards! We regret coming to earth! But we most definitely regret that the corps just blew up our raggedy ass fleet! - Sargent Avery J Johnson  

#10 fightin-first

fightin-first

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

Didn't MS and 343 squash rumors a while back saying it was likely to never happen so it was pointless to spread rumors?

They didn't say it wasn't going to happen, but they were DEFINITELY trying to say that it wouldn't be happening anytime soon, tricksy little hobbitses

#11 Andy493

Andy493

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Steam:andy_493
  • LocationSewaren NJ

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

It was a good game halo wars but it didn't have much balance just spam uber units to win play as cove spam tanks or scarabs and enges as unsc depending on your character spam your super unit span tanks or vultures it was a very fun game but I wish it had more balance and larger maps and I wish you could construct a base anywhere by using the elephant and expand off of that like in command and conquer with Sputnik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

Better to squash rumors than to let them leak.

It was a good game halo wars but it didn't have much balance just spam uber units to win play as cove spam tanks or scarabs and enges as unsc depending on your character spam your super unit span tanks or vultures it was a very fun game but I wish it had more balance and larger maps and I wish you could construct a base anywhere by using the elephant and expand off of that like in command and conquer with Sputnik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argh, punctuation please!

Anyway, yeah building a base wherever you'd like would be awesome, but unlikely to happen. It's not in CA's style.

#13 Centurian128

Centurian128

Crewman

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationKaalann, Skaro

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:09 AM

Depending on when they decide to set things, that could even BE Tartarus (though probably not) the voice is very similar.  Spirit of Fire was adrift for 30 years (right?)  Logically they'd set it after/concurrent with Excalation, but they really could set it whenever they want.

Spoiler

#14 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:11 AM

Holy shit. CA on the development team and it's coming out on PC. The gaming gods are smiling on this one.
  • Centurian128, MrChipps, SternuS and 3 others like this

#15 JasonAHawkins

JasonAHawkins

Loves Bornsteller, who wouldn't?

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:13 AM

Holy shit. CA on the development team and its coming out on PC. The gaming gods are smiling on this one.

"Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10"

Bornsteller is so good of a modeler that he should be on the cover of Victoria Secret.™

#16 cagywhiterino

cagywhiterino

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:19 AM

You know we should set up a time we could play Halo Wars together sometime. I feel like it would be a fun experience.
  • SiRD31M0S likes this

#17 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

"Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10"

Am I missing something or are you being cynical about windows 10?

#18 Private Churro

Private Churro

Crewman Apprentice

• Authorized Playtester
  • 19 posts
  • Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/codester343/
  • LocationMontez Military Academy, Reach, Epsilon Eridani System

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

My reaction this morning.

its-happening.gif

• Cole Protocol likes this
*Playing SSB4 with brother* "Rosalina sucks ass you should never play her, unless you wanna lose" *Proceeds to kick his ass with Rosalina*
Spoiler

#19 MasterBuilderFaber

MasterBuilderFaber

Crewman

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Steam:MasterBuilderFaber
  • LocationMaethrillian, Forerunner Ecumene

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:38 AM

LONG HAVE I FUCKING WAITED FOR THIS DAY, RECLAIMERS.

"I am the Warden Eternal! Keeper of the Domain and her secrets. The Master Chief was called. But you, your passage has been denied"
Spoiler

#20 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:41 AM

we shall all celebrate this day with some delicious chicken nuggers my friends!

Spoiler

YmSsY2C.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users