#1 Faced

Faced

The Baddest of Bad, Plus a Modeller

• Mod Staff
  • -537 posts
  • Steam:Faced
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

From my last status update here is the rest of it (Halo 4,Parody of The Didact's speech - Epilogue)

"In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask why. We are the UNSC, guardians of all Humanity. The existence of Earth have grown deep throughout the cosmos due to our heroic struggles. Where there is life, the wisdom of our countless generations has spread far. Our strength is like a Spartan, from which all courage blossoms. And the impervious shelter beneath which it has extruded. We stand before you. Accused of the sin of ensuring the UNSC's Victory. Of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to... recede... Insurrectionists stands as the greatest threat in the galaxy. Refusing to eradicate them is a fool's gambit. We have dwelled for years in the darkness, while they seize our triumphs for their own. The Responsibility to Earth, for all things, belongs to UNSC alone! Think of my act as you will. But do not doubt the reality. The Great War... has already begun. And we are hopeless to stop it."

FacedKylee117_blue_0.png

#2 spartan-G257

spartan-G257

Gamma Company Recruit

• Contributor
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

That's damn awesome. Some bits and pieces didn't make sense but still damn awesome
  • Faced likes this
UNSC been beating the covies since 2525
Closed Beta Testing HHF
Hail the Commonwealth of Nations and long live the Queen
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Faced

Faced

The Baddest of Bad, Plus a Modeller

• Mod Staff
  • -537 posts
  • Steam:Faced
  • LocationBrisbane