• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

Balancing Coder - Particle Effects Artist

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts
  • Steam:Cole Protocol
  • LocationSpirit of Fire, chilling with the Enduring Conviction.

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

After scouring the forums and the MODDB page, I have figured out and compiled the basic ideas of each titan. I made this as a reference, so that no one thinks the CSO or something else is the titan.

NOTE: all titans are WIP, thus all of this is subject to change, I will update accordingly assuming the thread is not buried and forgotten, but I might bring the thread back to life depending on the circumstances

UNSC Infinity

The UNSC's titan, this ship eats others for breakfast from what I have heard, defying the UNSC's usual philosophy of capitals being simply upgraded cruisers. This ship will be the perfect addition and flagship to your largest UNSC fleet, back it up with some Autumns and you will be good to go. It will also house a advanced compliment of fighters, giving it a even more deadly presence in combat. Some weaponry the vessel is armed with includes Onager's, PDG's, MAC's, and several types of missle batteries.

untextured Model

53zLFGJ.jpg

And Credit goes to the didact for this awe inspiring model.
Super Destroyer/ Covenant Battle ship

A very dangerous ship, capable of destroying entire fleets if used right. But don't get me wrong, this thing is not a kill-all ship, it will need backup, as it is planned to be nothing than an upgraded cap ship. But if it's backed up by a small fleet, this ship will tear down anything thrown at it. This is all in part from its powerful weaponry, its arsenal includes several energy projectors, plasma torpedo launchers, and plamsma cannons. 

untextured model

(no media exists)

(placeholder image)

Spoiler

Mantles Approach

Not to much is known about it at this time. Being that the forerunners are nothing but a concept right now. It will more than likely be the toughest ship in the game, as it absorbed multiple SMAC rounds in Halo 4.

untextured model

S4drgNa.jpg

Again, Credit goes to the Didact for this amazing model.

I hope this helps, like I said updates will happen to this as more info comes our way, but for now this is it.
And if there is maybe something I missed info-wise, or would like some more things added post it below.

• D4RKST0RM99 likes this

#2 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

Very nice.

WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#3 Spartan-117

Spartan-117

Jon

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationBeyond the Wall knowing nothing - AKA England.

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

Faw-King Awe-sum.

• Cole Protocol likes this

#4 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Faw-King Awe-sum.

Well, i try  ^_^

#5 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

I think infinity should have fuck your phaselane thing, just so it can pup up ANYWHERE!

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#6 Aunt Gruntie

Aunt Gruntie

Sterilized Food Nipples!

• Contributor
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

I think infinity should have fuck your phaselane thing, just so it can pup up ANYWHERE!

that wouldn't be game breaking at all

Help me Sergeant I'm lost in Kurfluffle land!

#7 David0425

David0425

Petty Officer Second Class

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Steam:dtw0425
  • LocationEarth, Homefleet, UNSC Glorious Warrior

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

After scowering around the forums, and the MODDB page, i have figured out and compiled the basic idea of each titan. So, i made this as a reference, so that no one thinks the plot device or something else is the titan

NOTE: all titans are WIP, thus all of this is subject to change, i will update accordingly assuming the thread is not buried in forgotten, but i might bring the thread back to life depending on the circumstances

UNSC Infinity

the UNSC's titan, this ship eats others for breakfast from what i have heard, defying the UNSC's usual philosophy of capitals being simply upgraded cruisers. This ship will be the perfect addition and flagship to your largest UNSC fleet, back it up with some autumns

I love the infinity

She pretty
  • Cole Protocol likes this
"They must love the smell of Green." Thanks SOTP Modding team for all your Hard work, and effort in this mod!<br />
-Sergeant Avery Johnson,Halo 3<br />
Spoiler

#8 Death

Death

Death knows no bounds!

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

I suppose all Forerunner ships would have that power as well, titan most of all...

The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron in mind and body. Hail the Machine!   - Paullian Blantar Iron-Father of the Kaargul Clan, Iron Hands Chapter.

We are born for a darker purpose than that of mere existence. There will come a time when stygian night never ends, where dead stars will spread before us like islands that slumber on the ocean, and when the beings that hid like shadows will feed on us forever. - Adept Corteswain at the Omniastery of Selethoth, shortly before his disappearance.

#9 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

I suppose all Forerunner ships would have that power as well, titan most of all...

The titan would just sit there, that alone would disrupt slipspace.

#10 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

I made a few grammar tweaks for you but only because this is a good post and it deserves to look its best, especially for newcomers who will undoubtably be drawn to it.

I think you've pretty much got all that wrapped up nicely. As you say, more info as it comes but Titans are not the priority at the moment. Also, everything here is subject to change at the whim and ebb of Canada, Unikraken or any other of the Great Beings that inhabit this land. But it's a pretty solid waypoint for now.

#11 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

I made a few grammar tweaks for you but only because this is a good post and it deserves to look its best, especially for newcomers who will undoubtably be drawn to it.

I think you've pretty much got all that wrapped up nicely. As you say, more info as it comes but Titans are not the priority at the moment. Also, everything here is subject to change at the whim and ebb of Canada, Unikraken or any other of the Great Beings that inhabit this land. But it's a pretty solid waypoint for now.

Why thank ye, exactly what i was hoping for, a source of knowledge for all (lurkers). Also figured this would inspire some others, we need more threads like this in my opinion.

#12 Spartan-117

Spartan-117

Jon

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationBeyond the Wall knowing nothing - AKA England.

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

WHUT!

TITANS NOT PRIORITY!?

Stop_478b00_464546_zps8dbbe3ef.gif

#13 Stephan-338

Stephan-338

Former Lead Playtester

• Inactive Staff
  • 739 posts
  • Steam:Stephan-338
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

A shame they're not a priority, but I love the ideas and I hope we'll see and use them soon

Posted Image

#14 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

A shame they're not a priority, but I love the ideas and I hope we'll see and use them soon

Give it time, patience, and a bit of space magic, and we will all have our soul crushing reward

INF-101 UNSC INFINITY

• Unikraken, Emberblaque, Bornstellaris and 1 other like this

#15 Stephan-338

Stephan-338

Former Lead Playtester

• Inactive Staff
  • 739 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Give it time, patience, and a bit of space magic, and we will all have our soul crushing reward

INF-101 UNSC INFINITY

When I finally can command the INF-101 UNSC Infinity... I'll probably send it to a covie planet all by itself to see what it can do.. Haha

Posted Image

#16 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

When I finally can command the INF-101 UNSC Infinity... I'll probably send it to a covie planet all by itself to see what it can do.. Haha

That would be fun, then the mantles approach showed up.....

#17 Stephan-338

Stephan-338

Former Lead Playtester

• Inactive Staff
  • 739 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

That would be fun, then the mantles approach showed up.....

I did say covie, not Forerunner, if the Mantle's Approach would show.. Well.. Time for diplomacy

Posted Image

#18 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

I did covie, not Forerunner, if the Mantle's Approach would show.. Well.. Time for diplomacy

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHH diplomacy will get no one no where, the cheif and the Ur-Didact showed us that....

And infinity would take on the super destroyer, no prob.

#19 Unikraken

Unikraken

친애하는 지도자

• Administrators
  • 2,910 posts
  • Steam:Unikraken
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Might be a good idea to scrounge up some pictures to throw into the OP so people know exactly what you're talking about, otherwise a great post for lurkers!

[10:46:02 PM] VDNKh: Piercing Lance
[10:46:11 PM] VDNKh: fitting name for the ship that just fucked me

"Unikraken can soothe any nasties."

#20 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Might be a good idea to scrounge up some pictures to throw into the OP so people know exactly what you're talking about, otherwise a great post for lurkers!

Ok i will throw some on here, gonna be hard to get one for the battleship though, cause there kinda, isnt one....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users