6 replies to this topic

#1 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:24 AM

Post war, the spartan program was reorganized into a fully fledged branch of the UNSC armed forces.

How would it be organised Now it is an organisation?

Well to call it an armed branch of the UNSC is a bit of a lie. Ultimately the Commander in chief of the Spartan organisation just so happens to be the commander in chief of ONI.

So down to the actual organisation. (will use examples)

So in terms of how it works you have tiers of combat.

1. Top tier you have your SIIs, equipped with gen 1 MKVII armour, best of the very best, (think SAS, SEALS, ect.) (numbers 4-20)
  2. Then (depending on numbers) you have your SIIs Class 2s, not as well known, these may form a second tier, or may form the leadership of lower tiers.SIIIs, Yes SIIIs, i hear you say they were wiped out, but Gamma company was shipped out of onyx shortly before the battle. Equipped with Gen1 Mk7 armour, some may use older models. (numbers 200-400 dependent on possible casualties)
  3. Now we have the Spartans that everybody loves to hate. The IV, up armored with those piece of shite Gen2 Armour sets. there main purpose is to help provide numbers to the organisation, best of the best my arse. But still very effective. (numbers 300+)
  4. Now the ODSTs may be used by the spartan organisation, Potential S4 candidates especially, These help get the Spartans out of sticky situations with on the spot recklessness from their pods. They do good they become S4s. (think British army SFSG, numbers in the thousands.)

Other Spartan things...

• Headhunters, recon, intelligence gathering, long range combat and Infiltration, Using stealth to do it all. Using stealth equipment such as Gen1 armour with stealth plugins, SPI armour and the SPI/mjolnir mix (actually based on the SRR)
  • Spartan transport, They fly the pelicans in and out of combat, (think 160th SOAR, Joint Special Forces Aviation Wing)
  • Spartan intelligence, gathers and dishes out reports.
  • Spartan command, helps co ordinate different spartan units. 
  • Spartan support, maintenance of gear and equipment.

Tell me what you think.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#2 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

In 2553 we had no S-IVs. Plus, the S-IIs were under direction of the Office of Naval Intelligence.

The armour worn by S-IIs is a Mark VI, but some of them are still wielding the Mark V (or at least they used to until Onyx was discovered).

S-IIIs worn a SPI armour, some of them were handpicked (Noble Team) and they worn a Mk V-B.

Or maybe you meant "as of 2558". Then I'm not informed on the latest additions to the Halo Universe.

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#3 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:37 AM

In 2553 we had no S-IVs. Plus, the S-IIs were under direction of the Office of Naval Intelligence.

The armour worn by S-IIs is a Mark VI, but some of them are still wielding the Mark V (or at least they used to until Onyx was discovered).

S-IIIs worn a SPI armour, some of them were handpicked (Noble Team) and they worn a Mk V-B.

Or maybe you meant "as of 2558". Then I'm not informed on the latest additions to the Halo Universe.

The idea of the spartan branch was put forward in 2553 by parangosky.

S2s came under naval jurisdiction. Halsey was under ONI jurisdiction.

Naomi 010 uses MKVII, linda and fred have the MKVI, kelly still uses the MKV.

All SIIIs on reach were issued with the MKV.

I mean post war, changed.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#4 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

Naomi 010 uses MKVII

Right, my bad. Apart that:

I do not think it is a full organization. It surely has become a branch, but nothing more; some sort of Spec-Ops team. Just as like they were before joining the army.

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#5 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Incorrect, Naiomi wore MKV, although it had been upgraded by the nanotech.
WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#6 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Incorrect, Naiomi wore MKV, although it had been upgraded by the nanotech.

Wrong, may appear to be a MKV but it is a MKVII, one of its main features is nano-technological components.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#7 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Nvm, although the book said "Her army may have looked like MKV MJOLNIR armor, but it had been upgraded in cryo by nanotech..." (Not an exact quote.)
WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users