23 replies to this topic

#21 Dianno5741

Dianno5741

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

I think the point is there were many mistakes. Game releases always have mistakes and never go as planned. they rushed out a release to satisfy the community and there were mistakes. The idea now is to be patient as pointing fingers at specific people is only going to harm the development rather than somehow speed things up. The thing that counts is that the ships are ready to even be beta tested showing how much work has been done.
  • Defender0 likes this

bDNWw7L.png

#22 mrBurgerface

mrBurgerface

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hey, at least its better that this happened now. It gives everybody a chance to learn from the mistakes. It would of been unfortunate if this was the final build and it was having these kinds of problems.

#23 sloosecannon

sloosecannon

Admin - I code stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,468 posts
  • Steam:sloosecannon
  • LocationThis dimension (right now...)

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

dude, it wipes out all the regular files in appdata and puts the mod in. supposed to have the files for entrenchment, diplomacy, saved games, recorded games, and like 3 others, the installer deletes all of those.

I seriously doubt that, considering it doesn't do that on mine... Are you sure the installer did that?
#define true false
//happy debugging suckers!!!!!

Notable SOTP forum/Steam chat quotes:

Spoiler

Donate to the forum! https://kd8rho.net/donate

#24 HTRK74JR

HTRK74JR

t(-_-)t

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • LocationUNSC Horizon

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

I seriously doubt that, considering it doesn't do that on mine... Are you sure the installer did that?

if i still had the installer i would take pics and show you, bu i deleted all of the files.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users