3 replies to this topic

#1 Wombat_Leader

Wombat_Leader

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

So, I just returned from playing an online game with a few other people. We were fighting each other for a while but then someone researched the flood in civilian research. It turned into a mess real fast so bad that we all allied with each other for a while to combat the flood and reclaim our colonies. But after a while, relations broke down and the flood returned. The flood came for more of our colonies with each passing minute. I resigned from the game with only a few planets left and I didn't lose any to other players. It was solely to the flood along with others losing their worlds too to the flood including one person who was solely defeated by invading flood spores. I'm sorry to say that in the Gamma section, it has fallen to the flood. I suggest the use of NOVA bombs to destroy the system.
Odds be damned, full flank speed!

#2 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

I was on the winning team in this game (me and mobius), i think we only won because of extensive anchor station trade networks lol

also, he and i ended up both researching infection, and then we pretty much won the game through enemies surrendering XD

#3 Normon

Normon

High Commander of the Fleet of Unholy Fire

• Inactive Staff
  • 432 posts
  • LocationThe cartographer.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

If your enemy does research infection, the only real solution is to take out his research stations, this will cause the flood to stop attacking until he builds more stations.
Signature? Quotes? Images? Nonsense! Actually, cool quotes are cool. - Me
Primus successus aut totus error. - EOD

#4 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

If your enemy does research infection, the only real solution is to take out his research stations, this will cause the flood to stop attacking until he builds more stations.

that would have also worked if we had forces to go attack another star system :/

im not saying this is a bad idea btw, it was just not an option for us at the time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users