• Create Account

Photo

Need to do some reaserch for a guide, anyone want to help?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

So some may already know but I am helping someone make a guide and while he has gone MIA, I am still doing reasearch for it. The Guide as of now is just UNSC since thats the most complete faction but we are gonna start on the coveanent once it is updated in the nest update for the mod.(we will update the UNSC and once they are added the Forunners every update)

Basically while we typically do games I take pictures and I act as a test subject for fighting Covies. Right now I'm working on battle tactics and fleet composistions for the guide while he is away.

Thing is we typically do Mythic AI so as to make sure our reaserch if succesful works on most difficulties. I while not extremely pro can hold but typically without his help get slaughtered before I can attempt anything so i'm basically asking for some extra muscle if anybody wants to do a game sometime this week so I can get some more stuff for the guide while the maker is away.

If anybody is up for it steam name is: [7th AEU] H4didact

• rovert881 likes this
When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#2 Aunt Gruntie

Aunt Gruntie

Sterilized Food Nipples!

• Contributor
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

That could be better suited for something along the lines of one human as the Cov and one as the UNSC

Help me Sergeant I'm lost in Kurfluffle land!

#3 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

That could be better suited for something along the lines of one human as the Cov and one as the UNSC

He didn't really give me any instructions just told me to get some stuff down so I been using AI but that would be better since it would allow for different battles with out needing to prepare all your planets.

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users