#21 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

I suppose they are, even though it still seems strange to me.

Anyway, in Halo 5 there will be urban levels too, according to this official concept art.

Spoiler

fuck would I kill for a level like ODST New Mombassa just free roam doing missions to cler covies from a city while the Infinity deploys psartans and marines all over(if your still with the infinity)

• haseo yashimora, SternuS and SPECTRE like this
When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#22 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:03 AM

fuck would I kill for a level like ODST New Mombassa just free roam doing missions to cler covies from a city while the Infinity deploys psartans and marines all over(if your still with the infinity)

10/10 would buy an xbox 1 for that.

If it had a game mechanic like GTA:SA where you gain and loose territory that would be awesome.

They still haven't cleared up the fact that there were another 114 ODSTs that were dropped over new mombassa,.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#23 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

They still haven't cleared up the fact that there were another 114 ODSTs that were dropped over new mombassa,.

Oh you mean those poor bastards that jumped to the CAS while it performed a slipspace jump in atmosphere, resulting in an explosion that destroyed half the city?

I think they're quite dead. And if they survived the crash, as soon as they hit ground they were killed by land forces.

• D4RKST0RM99 likes this

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#24 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

There's a DarkStorm coming Mr. Canadaman...

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:48 AM

For me it be pretty sweet if some if not all of Halo 5 was set on Omega Halo (Installation 07) as the Forerunner ruins we are seeing are the ones depicted in the aftermath of Primordium,

also I'd consider this a bit of a stretch if what I've just said is true and the desert we see in the announcement trailer is on INST 07 then the Forerunner Sentinel/ship/AI could me Bornstellar Didact's flag ship he used to dock with the Halo and restore it enough to save it from its destruction.

But that be a hell of a stretch, also Classic ODSTs FTW:D

#25 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:26 AM

I bet Installation 07 will be in the grand finale. I hope Halo 5 will be set on the Ark. I can't believe it is lost forever.

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#26 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:27 AM

I bet Installation 07 will be in the grand finale. I hope Halo 5 will be set on the Ark. I can't believe it is lost forever.

I think the Mona Lisa short proves that after the installation's destruction something remains along with flood survivors.

#27 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

I think the Mona Lisa short proves that after the installation's destruction something remains along with flood survivors.

The Mona Lisa wasn't set on the Ark though. It was set nearby the broken Installation 04.

#28 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

Oh you mean those poor bastards that jumped to the CAS while it performed a slipspace jump in atmosphere, resulting in an explosion that destroyed half the city?

I think they're quite dead. And if they survived the crash, as soon as they hit ground they were killed by land forces.

I doubt that, ODSTs are the best of the best. And considering how much havok just one ODST is, a company is more than enough to royally fuck the covenant up.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#29 Zero

Zero

HHF Lead Dev

• Contributor
  • 1,808 posts
  • LocationKent, Washington, USA

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:24 PM

I don't think thats Halo 5 concept, I've seen it before.

qqpudUa.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

#30 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

The Mona Lisa wasn't set on the Ark though. It was set nearby the broken Installation 04.

I ment installation which applies to both halos and arks so whats true for one may be true for the other, both are vast, durable artificial constructions witch would be difficult to destroy completly. Who is to say the Ark hasn't been able to repair itself in the time since Halo 3.
  • SternuS likes this

#31 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

I doubt that, ODSTs are the best of the best. And considering how much havok just one ODST is, a company is more than enough to royally fuck the covenant up.

http://tvtropes.org/...in/BadassNormal

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users