• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Conflate

Conflate

Crewman Apprentice

• Political Prisoner
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hello. I recently downloaded this fantastic mod and, after a clean installation without any problems, played a game with both factions to get a feel of them.

I'm using the latest version from ModDB, downloaded just a few days ago, and I'm not sure if this a bug that has slipped the radar or it's something on my side, but I've noticed that the wiki contains information about a Media Hub for the Covenant, the building used for spreading culture. I lack that. I checked the structures available to the fabricator on the wiki, and I noticed that in the place of the Media Hub I have a Titan Foundry, oddly enough. ( I also don't know if the name Refinery is WIP or final, but that's what the.. well, refinery building is named lol, so I hope it's supposed to be that way. )

I'm currently alt tabbed out of my first match as the Covenant and I have another possible issue to report. I'm unable to use stars to travel to other systems. I have the (I assume) necessary upgrade researched - Long Range Jumps, and another one Holy Relic Voyaging, whose function I'm not certain of.

Is there any special method for jumping to another star system? Do I just send my fleet directly to the star?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: How foolish of me. The second issue is not real, it was just a lack of knowledge on my part regarding the system jumping mechanic. Sorry! However, I would be very thankful for aid with the first issue I described!

#2 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

Balancing Coder - Particle Effects Artist

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts
  • Steam:Cole Protocol
  • LocationSpirit of Fire, chilling with the Enduring Conviction.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

yea... somebody better update that lol.

Your versions fine, Wiki is in error.

#3 Aunt Gruntie

Aunt Gruntie

Sterilized Food Nipples!

• Contributor
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:19 AM

All culture spreading buildings have been removed as we feel culture they way it was in vanilla didnt make sense in the mod.

As far as i know long range jumps should be working, but if its not......

Help me Sergeant I'm lost in Kurfluffle land!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users