• Create Account

Photo

New Hangar/refinery design? (just an Idea)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Emperorfluffball

Emperorfluffball

Crewman

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Eridani

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

so i was rewatching Red vs Blue season 10  and on episode 2 there is a great scene of a Scrap refinery station that looks like it could be a hangar defense station, it has the weapon emplacements, but i also thought it would be a great idea for the Refinery.

Anyone else think this is an idea or is it just wishful thinking?

• Mrbump likes this

“Listen to me, Covenant. I am Vice Admiral  Preston J. Cole commanding the human flagship, Everest You claim to be the holy and glorious inheritors of the universe? I spit on your so-called holiness. You dare judge us unfit? After I have personally sent more than three hundred of your vainglorious ships to hell? After kicking your collective butts off Harvest - not once - but twice? From where I sit, we are the worthy inheritors. You think otherwise, you can come and try to prove me wrong. Is that the best you can do? Watch what one unworthy human can do!”

"How do we go?" "WE GO FEET FIRST!"

#2 Cole Protocol

Cole Protocol

Balancing Coder - Particle Effects Artist

• Mod Staff
  • 1,390 posts
  • Steam:Cole Protocol
  • LocationSpirit of Fire, chilling with the Enduring Conviction.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Pics pls.

#3 m468

m468

Coordinator

• Inactive Staff
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

so i was rewatching Red vs Blue season 10  and on episode 2 there is a great scene of a Scrap refinery station that looks like it could be a hangar defense station, it has the weapon emplacements, but i also thought it would be a great idea for the Refinery.

Anyone else think this is an idea or is it just wishful thinking?

No we are not going to use that station. That is a terrible looking station.

• Fleet Admiral agigabyte likes this
"Japan received freedom so hard it was atomizing." -VDNKh
Spoiler

#4 Emperorfluffball

Emperorfluffball

Crewman

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

Pics pls.

Will try...

“Listen to me, Covenant. I am Vice Admiral  Preston J. Cole commanding the human flagship, Everest You claim to be the holy and glorious inheritors of the universe? I spit on your so-called holiness. You dare judge us unfit? After I have personally sent more than three hundred of your vainglorious ships to hell? After kicking your collective butts off Harvest - not once - but twice? From where I sit, we are the worthy inheritors. You think otherwise, you can come and try to prove me wrong. Is that the best you can do? Watch what one unworthy human can do!”

#5 Emperorfluffball

Emperorfluffball

Crewman

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

That's why it would be great for the refinery

#6 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the current station... kind of ugly IMO. Not to mention it provides nowhere near the needed quantity of fighters to be even remotely useful.

• Mrripley9 and Mrbump like this

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#7 Emperorfluffball

Emperorfluffball

Crewman

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

hey crisiss, i just gave you the link to the video?

#8 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:15 PM

hey crisiss, i just gave you the link to the video?

What? Where and when?

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#9 m468

m468

Coordinator

• Inactive Staff
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the current station... kind of ugly IMO. Not to mention it provides nowhere near the needed quantity of fighters to be even remotely useful.

Place holder...

• Crisiss likes this
"Japan received freedom so hard it was atomizing." -VDNKh
Spoiler

#10 Emperorfluffball

Emperorfluffball

Crewman

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

What? Where and when?

*facepalm* my bad... meant to say, "can i just give you the link?"

here it is  

its the station at the beginning...

#11 Mrbump

Mrbump

Crewman

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationUnited kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

looks 2 dm to me !  :rolleyes:

#12 Emperorfluffball

Emperorfluffball

Crewman

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

looks 2 dm to me !  :rolleyes:

dm?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users