#1 Whitehalomango

Whitehalomango

That One White Guy

• White Name
  • 1,141 posts
  • Steam:bluehalomango
  • LocationSydney HighCom Facility Bravo-6

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:54 AM

I thought I'd start a topic for any theories people have on Halo 5 or the future of Halo altogether since there already isn't one.

I was watching the halo 5 trailer of MC in the desert and thought of something. I recently started reading Halo:Cryptum and the trailer had surprising resemblance to the start of that where Bornstellar and Chakas are on Erde-Tyrene in the desert in the crater and they kinda awaken the Didact. When they head into the desert, they see War Sphinxes which resemble the giant construct in the trailer except they are considerably smaller. When searching for the Cryptum, it appears out of the ground when the sand forms a concave and creates a crater like thing, just like in the trailer. It is also theorised that MC contains Bornstellar's Geas which could connect to my idea. So overall, the trailer could somehow be trying to link to Bornstellar or Halo:Cryptum.

So, I would like people to tell me what you think of my idea and give any of your own here.

I learn from the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future.

Remember Off-Topic!

#2 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:53 AM

I'm waiting for a lightsaber. Have you seen his outfit?
  • Whitehalomango likes this
WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users