#1 Faced

Faced

The Baddest of Bad, Plus a Modeller

• Mod Staff
  • -537 posts
  • Steam:Faced
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:15 AM

Okay so I read this theory about Star Wars that the reason Padmae died, was because of Palpatine. And with her dying so did Anakin who ceased to existed and was resurrected as "Darth Vader". I didn't think anything of it at the time but I was watching Episode 3, and I could hear some subtle rhythm in the back of my head and ignored it, but then I adjusted the volume (because I couldn't hear the dialogue), and the beats got louder, it was a heartbeat, which was getting slower as Padmae was slowly dying. When the part where the mask was finally being put onto Anakin, the beating stopped, and started again when he first started the iconic heavy breathing. In my mind I was blown away.

What do you guys think about it?

Also I heard another theory, since anakin was not born of natural birth, and his midi-chlorian count was off the scales, that he was conceived through the force. And we all know that Darth Sidious (Palpatine for those living under a rock) has the ability to influence the midi-chlorian counts within living beings, so did the Emperor create anakin?

FacedKylee117_blue_0.png

#2 Lord Stark

Lord Stark

Warden of the North

• Authorized Playtester
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:00 AM

This is explained in Star Wars: Plagueis.  Essentially Darth Sidious and Darth Plaguies do the impossible and enter a ritual in which they do battle with the Force itself (yes, they do battle with essentially an omnipotent energy that flows through all life in the galaxy) after weeks they succeed and essentially tilt the Force to the dark side.  This is why the Jedi's ability to use the force is diminished in the Prequel trilogy.  The Force (basically because it doesn't know how else to handle the Sith) creates a chosen one to bring itself back into balance and counter these Sith.

#3 Zero

Zero

HHF Lead Dev

• Contributor
  • 1,808 posts
  • LocationKent, Washington, USA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:23 PM

I like to think that Anakin's mother was the Virgin Mary and that he's really space Jesus, killed by those who did not understand him.

• Faced, Fleet Admiral agigabyte and SiRD31M0S like this

qqpudUa.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 Faced

Faced

The Baddest of Bad, Plus a Modeller

• Mod Staff
  • -537 posts
  • Steam:Faced
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:57 PM

This is explained in Star Wars: Plagueis.  Essentially Darth Sidious and Darth Plaguies do the impossible and enter a ritual in which they do battle with the Force itself (yes, they do battle with essentially an omnipotent energy that flows through all life in the galaxy) after weeks they succeed and essentially tilt the Force to the dark side.  This is why the Jedi's ability to use the force is diminished in the Prequel trilogy.  The Force (basically because it doesn't know how else to handle the Sith) creates a chosen one to bring itself back into balance and counter these Sith.

I never read that

FacedKylee117_blue_0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users