1 reply to this topic

#1 Johan

Johan

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:09 AM

Hi Everyone! 

I had been having a real hard time to get the mod to run, when I start a match it would crash (I got the LAA error even though I followed all the instructions in the read me file) .

I'm sharing my experience here hoping it will help someone else

I tried a lot of things trying to get it to work, downloading and installing from both moddb and nexus forums to no avail. 

I tried opting in to the 1.83 beta and applied the fix and still it would crash.

At the end I opted out of the beta and went back to the 1.82 version, installed the mod again and this next step is what I think fixed it for me:

I went to my game library on steam, right clicked on "sins of a solar empire: rebellion" and clicked on properties, I then selected the "Local Files" tab and clicked on "Verify integrity of game cache"

This found issues with two files and corrected it.

I launched the game and this time the mod worked!!!!!

Note: I tried this in the 1.83 version as well but the mod still wouldn't work for me even with the fix but it did with the 1.82 version 

I'm loving this glorious mod!!! Thank you dev's for the amazing work!!!!

#2 aNjaSqurl

aNjaSqurl

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:17 PM

I'm glad someone was able to get it to work. I tried this (I'm still 1.82-I never did opt into the next one) and it still didn't work for me. I'll have to try again and see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users