• Create Account

Photo

Hey Unikraken, Trailer, and Hello Again?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Greyshot117

Greyshot117

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hello,
I just wanted to adress a few things in a simple post, note this is nothing bad against the moderators or a generic person spouting rubbish. These things I hate to see on this sites so I will try to make my points clear and puncual. First off, I finally completed a trailer for Sins of the Prophets called "Holy War", voiced by Redleader in his awesome phrophet voice, however Unikraken informed him that I used a few covenant models that are older and will eventually be refiited, to that I say awesome! I mean no disrespect to Unikraken and just wanted to show off the game by a trailer, which I got permission months ago to make. Due to errors such as getting a new computer to have it shipped to california for a month for repair, college exams, and finally my job, kept me from completing it, even scraping a finished product multiple times. Also when I came back to the forms and tried to log in I noticed by account had disappeared, otherwise I've been here since november, in case your woundering how I was able to play the mod yet on my currrent profile it shows that I have been a member for less then an hour. My original point is that a mod is going through the same development as normal games, just on a smaller scale, and with that the first initial trailers to even the biggest games such as Halo, Ghsot recon, Crysis, even Star Wars 1313, show both the new and the unfinished but it is meant toi show off the important thing,.. we are making this product, its great, and it will only get better from here! So, that my thing sorry for any confusion Unikraken or other members, I did inform other playtesters that I would be completing the trailer this week I guess word just didn't get around. Any way thanks for hearing me out, the video link is below and good luck making an awesome mod! :)

Sins of the Prophets - Holy War Trailer

• Moo Cow Banshee and D4RKST0RM99 like this

#2 ShadowOfIntent

ShadowOfIntent

The Master Janitor

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationYou don't feel the breathing on your neck?

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

You showed a Thanatos getting destroyed. Unikraken now owns your soul.

Anyway good job on the trailer! I liked it.
  • Dianno5741 and D4RKST0RM99 like this
Spoiler

#3 Bornstellaris

Bornstellaris

The Winter Soldier

• Mod Staff
  • 1,533 posts
  • Steam:Bornstellaris
  • LocationCivil War

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

That was a very well put together video, it had some really good scenes in it. I'd like to see something like this but when the covenant have more sexy ships.

"But I knew him" 

- Bucky Barnes

Spoiler

#4 Normon

Normon

High Commander of the Fleet of Unholy Fire

• Inactive Staff
  • 432 posts
  • LocationThe cartographer.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Definitely a good video.
Signature? Quotes? Images? Nonsense! Actually, cool quotes are cool. - Me
Primus successus aut totus error. - EOD

#5 Greyshot117

Greyshot117

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Thank you! :)

#6 Emberblaque

Emberblaque

Commander

• Inactive Staff
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationThonotosassa, FL

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

Hello,
I just wanted to adress a few things in a simple post, note this is nothing bad against the moderators or a generic person spouting rubbish. These things I hate to see on this sites so I will try to make my points clear and puncual. First off, I finally completed a trailer for Sins of the Prophets called "Holy War", voiced by Redleader in his awesome phrophet voice, however Unikraken informed him that I used a few covenant models that are older and will eventually be refiited, to that I say awesome! I mean no disrespect to Unikraken and just wanted to show off the game by a trailer, which I got permission months ago to make. Due to errors such as getting a new computer to have it shipped to california for a month for repair, college exams, and finally my job, kept me from completing it, even scraping a finished product multiple times. Also when I came back to the forms and tried to log in I noticed by account had disappeared, otherwise I've been here since november, in case your woundering how I was able to play the mod yet on my currrent profile it shows that I have been a member for less then an hour. My original point is that a mod is going through the same development as normal games, just on a smaller scale, and with that the first initial trailers to even the biggest games such as Halo, Ghsot recon, Crysis, even Star Wars 1313, show both the new and the unfinished but it is meant toi show off the important thing,.. we are making this product, its great, and it will only get better from here! So, that my thing sorry for any confusion Unikraken or other members, I did inform other playtesters that I would be completing the trailer this week I guess word just didn't get around. Any way thanks for hearing me out, the video link is below and good luck making an awesome mod! :)

Embarrassment isn't the reason that we don't want units that weren't modeled and/or textured by Annihilater102, The Didact or Zero displayed. We don't want them displayed because they're placeholders from other mods and it would be difficult to give credit for each of them anytime that they were displayed because they originated from a great variety of artists.
  • Unikraken likes this

#7 Moo Cow Banshee

Moo Cow Banshee

Prodigal Son

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

Awesome video, alot better than my trailer i made for DOTR xD

#8 Dianno5741

Dianno5741

Chief Petty Officer