• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 haseo yashimora

haseo yashimora

Petty Officer Second Class

• Banned
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

ok so ive come acrossed these images again and now i got 2 ideas for them, tell me witch one u like more.

New_Fleet_Render_42.png

1. a refit UNSC light frigate idea that will make there defenses better and there offences agenst fighters more effective

OR

2. the new pirate frigate(Innies) 

New_Fleet_Render_43.png1. the new refitted UNSC destroyer  that gives its defenses equal as a halcyon cruiser offences are the same but + 4 AA

OR

2. the new pirate destroyer(Innies)

now this can be 3 things because  of the shape of the ship

New_Fleet_Render_41.png1. the new refit Marithon class cruiser, double the HP(good agenst covi fleets with more health) plus x8 AA

OR

2. new refit(or replacement) for the super carrier

OR

3. new pirate cruiser(would only be at pirate HQ system)

these are just idea's i came up with, your opinions?    

#2 KhevaKins

KhevaKins

Cautiously Captivated

• Members
  • 2,133 posts
  • Steam:KhevaKins
  • LocationChooglin

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

All of those ships look stupid. I say keep the originals.

• Defender0 and IWannaBeAPwnStar like this
Spoiler

led203_crashed_0.pngled203.jpg

#3 Bornstellaris

Bornstellaris

The Winter Soldier

• Mod Staff
  • 1,533 posts
  • Steam:Bornstellaris
  • LocationCivil War

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

I agree. In no way do those ships look at all Halo like.

"But I knew him" 

- Bucky Barnes

Spoiler

#4 Zero

Zero

HHF Lead Dev

• Contributor
  • 1,808 posts
  • LocationKent, Washington, USA

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

Why are they white? Jesus Christ.

• JasonAHawkins and D4RKST0RM99 like this

qqpudUa.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

There's a DarkStorm coming Mr. Canadaman...

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'm assuming the marathon and destroyer names are place holders considering they havent been named by 343, the frigate looks pretty far from the ones in the spartan ops fmv, the second ship looks too diminutive and frail to be a destroyer and the carrier looking ship has none of the general cruiser characteristics considering it looks tiny to the much older Halcyon class ships, best guess this one does not have a class of its own beyond UNSC support vessel, a civillian ship upgraded for combat and troop deployment to fill the role of the dwindleing number of UNSC warships. Near the end of the UNSC Covenant war the most common and most essential ships would have been frigates, small, manouverable, cheap to build and capable of deploying troops to distant combat zones, this is somewhat proven in Reach- long night of Solace mission where you see a construction yard building nothing but frigates, funnily this has also been proven useful in the SOTP mod were frigate spam saves the day. Simalar ships of this role are present at the end of Glasslands- the two retrofitted civillian support ships present at the revielling of sheild world Trevelyan

#6 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

Why are they white? Jesus Christ.

Zero why are you asking me?, and stop using my full name :D

Agreed though about the color- if black helps toward stealth for the prowlers, what purpose does white serve other than to attract attention, perhaps they ran out of brown paint since the designs are a little on the side of shitty and white paint is all the store had, hell theirs been a war, primary colors are expensive.

The cheap option- after the war  their was no shortage of blue , green and purple if you are willing to paint with grunt and jackal corpses.

#7 KhevaKins

KhevaKins

Cautiously Captivated

• Members
  • 2,133 posts
  • Steam:KhevaKins
  • LocationChooglin

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

AAA ha, he, hu, hr. I see what you did there.

Spoiler

led203_crashed_0.pngled203.jpg

#8 gotterdammung

gotterdammung

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

those don't look great at all IMHO, think its better to stick with what we have got.

• Defender0 likes this

#9 JasonAHawkins

JasonAHawkins

Loves Bornsteller, who wouldn't?

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

Yeah, they were more like background pieces in Halo 4 and from the way they look they shouldn't be in the mod until the timeline of the mod is moved up in Rebellion (I really hope the Marathon ship is never used).

Bornsteller is so good of a modeler that he should be on the cover of Victoria Secret.™

#10 haseo yashimora

haseo yashimora

• Banned
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

so i guess pirate ships it is then?

#11 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

so i guess pirate ships it is then?

Most likely not being used unless there are definitive stats given to them. Hell, the new charon is only going to be usable by spawning it with Infinity. Besides, the pirates are the flood, so these ships wouldnt exactly fit with them.

#12 haseo yashimora

haseo yashimora

• Banned
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Most likely not being used unless there are definitive stats given to them. Hell, the new charon is only going to be usable by spawning it with Infinity. Besides, the pirates are the flood, so these ships wouldnt exactly fit with them.

ah kk

#13 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, they were more like background pieces in Halo 4 and from the way they look they shouldn't be in the mod until the timeline of the mod is moved up in Rebellion (I really hope the Marathon ship is never used).

No need to worry, the ships are incorrectly named since their classes have notr been verified by 343 yet.

• haseo yashimora likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users