• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Aunt Gruntie

Aunt Gruntie

Sterilized Food Nipples!

• Contributor
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

First of all I want to say the new models and skins are amazing to behold. Now on to the things I noticed.

Hanger Defense platforms - The new model shows up while it's being constructed but after it's finished it switches back to the vanilla TEC hanger,

This is after I upgraded them to have flak cannons, dunno if that's relevant. I didn't notice if was like this before the 

upgrade.

Forrunner Wormhole Generator thingy - It looks amazing don't get me wrong, but it's not big enough or something as when a large fleet jumps into its 

gravity well half of the ships are inside the structure and you cant see them. Also any icons show up behind 

the structure effectively making your ships hidden unless you angle your camera just right.

Help me Sergeant I'm lost in Kurfluffle land!

#2 Bornstellaris

Bornstellaris

The Winter Soldier

• Mod Staff
  • 1,533 posts
  • Steam:Bornstellaris
  • LocationCivil War

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

What the hell happened to that paragraph?

"But I knew him" 

- Bucky Barnes

Spoiler

#3 KhevaKins

KhevaKins

Cautiously Captivated

• Members
  • 2,133 posts
  • Steam:KhevaKins
  • LocationChooglin

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

First of all I want to say the new models and skins are amazing to behold. Now on to the things I noticed.

Hanger Defense platforms - The new model shows up while it's being constructed but after it's finished it switches back to the vanilla TEC hanger,

This is after I upgraded them to have flak cannons, dunno if that's relevant. I didn't notice if was like this before the 

upgrade.

This has been reported at some point. The new hangar model isn't finished anyway so it isn't that big of a problem.

Spoiler

led203_crashed_0.pngled203.jpg

#4 m468

m468

Coordinator

• Inactive Staff
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

A few more things.
My research tree is missing quite a few items (
I don't know if that was intentional or if my
download got screwed up and when I capture a
flood world I get a mini dump.
"Japan received freedom so hard it was atomizing." -VDNKh
Spoiler

#5 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

ok, dont worry about the flood world, thats beena known bug for a while

#6 Aunt Gruntie

Aunt Gruntie

Sterilized Food Nipples!

• Contributor
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

On the Refit research tree, what exactly does "A.I. Support Training"do besides unlock the next tier of upgrades on that path?

Also what does "A.I. Kinematics Training" do? is this for the Valiant class' passive "Smart A.I."?

If nothing else further elaboration in the above technologies would be helpful, as at the moment they don't seem to have a purpose from what i can tell.

Spoiler

#7 Dianno5741

Dianno5741

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Some more elaboration is required. That tech tree was rushed by me to implement it BUT they are extremely important. Your frigates, destroyers, cruisers, and capital ships are missing their abilities save a few like colonize. You need to unlock them by researching support, ballistics, or kinetmatics. Support will be abilities and fleet buffs like the paris class sprint, ballistics unlock abilities that do damage, so the charon fleet buff for instance while the kinematics will unlock stuff that increases range. we are still working on a few other things but just know that if you want all y our ship abilities and buffs youll need all of them.

im talking to people about slightly redesigning the Tech tree due to some confusion so things will be much easier to understand.

thank you, your feedback is important to us. Please wait on the line for the next available SOTP representative to assist you.

Spoiler

• JasonAHawkins, Defender0 and D4RKST0RM99 like this

bDNWw7L.png

#8 Aunt Gruntie

Aunt Gruntie

Sterilized Food Nipples!

• Contributor
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

Hahaha, thanks Dianno for answering that, and for making me laugh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users