• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

I suspect you are aware of this, but the icons for a few capital ships in the main UI are off. Both the Valiant and the Orion seem to be using images of what I think is an old Halcyon. I'm talking in the centre-bottom of the main screen. All other capital ships are fine (and rather pretty), haven't checked cruisers or frigates yet.

#22 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

theyre actually using the marathon image, while the marathon itself uses the eion image

#23 CanadaMan7

CanadaMan7

Commander-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

I suspect you are aware of this, but the icons for a few capital ships in the main UI are off. Both the Valiant and the Orion seem to be using images of what I think is an old Halcyon. I'm talking in the centre-bottom of the main screen. All other capital ships are fine (and rather pretty), haven't checked cruisers or frigates yet.

Yup. Still need to fix that.

yLM4TEk.png

#24 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Ok, had another (excellent) few hours to get some serious playtime and will be logging bugs as I find them. I'll just log everything because I'm sure most of them you're aware of but I can't really tell.

First one: cluster warheads research (linked to paris design) is saying it's intended for Javelis (vanilla) but as far I as I can tell is implemented on Eions.

Also, the ability for Charon frigates is registered as having 0% effect. Is this just a rounding error?

#25 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Halcyon's abilities get maxed at level 8. After that you can't spend ability points.

#26 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

In the info card (the bit on the right above the lower UI) most ships', including capital ships' logos are the ones they represent from vanilla. On the 'planet tree' on the left hand side they are your models.

#27 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:14 AM

In the left hand side menu (I'll just refer to it as empire tree, I think that's its name) Eions do not have a logo. It was a captured ship though, so that may be the cause.

#28 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

On a side note, I'm not sure if this thread is being followed anymore. If anyone on the bug team sees this can you just give me a nod that it's being received, or else I'll start a new thread.
  • Unikraken likes this

#29 KhevaKins

KhevaKins

Cautiously Captivated

• Members
  • 2,133 posts
  • Steam:KhevaKins
  • LocationChooglin

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

It has got 320+ views so someone is paying attention. But if you feel the need don't make a new thread, post in 'Bug and error Reports'. That thread gets checked pretty regularly. Keep up the good work by the way.
Spoiler

led203_crashed_0.pngled203.jpg

#30 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

In the left hand side menu (I'll just refer to it as empire tree, I think that's its name) Eions do not have a logo. It was a captured ship though, so that may be the cause.

this is actually just because the Eion does not currently have an icon, while the marathon has the Eion's previous icon. Icons are very WIP right now, and i think the phoenix (both classes) are the only ones with reasonably good icons, but those are probably going to be replaced too.

#31 Moustachio86

Moustachio86

UniMinion

• Contributor
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

It has got 320+ views so someone is paying attention. But if you feel the need don't make a new thread, post in 'Bug and error Reports'. That thread gets checked pretty regularly. Keep up the good work by the way.

Probably me but thanks for the heads up. I'll keep them coming.

#32 Unikraken

Unikraken

친애하는 지도자

• Administrators
  • 2,910 posts
  • Steam:Unikraken
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Also, the ability for Charon frigates is registered as having 0% effect. Is this just a rounding error?

Rounding error. It's something like .25%

Yes, we are watching this thread and folks are trying to get to the bugs pointed out. Icons are pretty much on hold while we see if Kommrad can pull something better out of his ass than what we have.
  • Kommrad II likes this

[10:46:02 PM] VDNKh: Piercing Lance
[10:46:11 PM] VDNKh: fitting name for the ship that just fucked me

"Unikraken can soothe any nasties."

#33 Kommrad II

Kommrad II

Ask me about those ship icons.

• Banned
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNEV-AH-DUH

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Rounding error. It's something like .25%

Yes, we are watching this thread and folks are trying to get to the bugs pointed out. Icons are pretty much on hold while we see if Kommrad can pull something better out of his ass than what we have.

It's a delicate process.

"Groovy."

Ask me about those ships icons I owe Unikraken.

#34 Unikraken

Unikraken

친애하는 지도자

• Administrators
  • 2,910 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

It's a delicate process.

Don't take anything I said with a bad light. We're all behind you and think you'll do a great job.
  • Emberblaque, sloosecannon and Defender0 like this

#35 spartan-G257

spartan-G257

Gamma Company Recruit

• Contributor
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Go Kommrad
  • Emberblaque likes this
UNSC been beating the covies since 2525
Closed Beta Testing HHF
Hail the Commonwealth of Nations and long live the Queen
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 damn_tall_marine

damn_tall_marine

You killed the Chief! You bastards!

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

I have a problem, all of a sudden the screen is in pernament citamatic mode... is it because I fudged with the settings?

#37 Unikraken

Unikraken

친애하는 지도자

• Administrators
  • 2,910 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

I have a problem, all of a sudden the screen is in pernament citamatic mode... is it because I fudged with the settings?

Can you see the HUD? ctrl+alt+Z removes and brings back the HUD.

#38 damn_tall_marine

damn_tall_marine

You killed the Chief! You bastards!

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

Can you see the HUD? ctrl+alt+Z removes and brings back the HUD.

Ok I got the HUD to work but now, It won't show the Icons about the ships unless I mouse over them, just like in cinetmatic mode.
I also notice now, I have to hold the alt key to get me back towards, strategic view, if that makes sense.

Ok nevermind I'm an idiot, somehow my settings got reset and all I had to was go to UI settings and re click everything, again I apologize if I wasted anyone's time.

#39 Unikraken

Unikraken

친애하는 지도자

• Administrators
  • 2,910 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Ok I got the HUD to work but now, It won't show the Icons about the ships unless I mouse over them, just like in cinetmatic mode.
I also notice now, I have to hold the alt key to get me back towards, strategic view, if that makes sense.

Nope. No sense. Have you been dicking around in the visual settings? Maybe you should go in there and see if everything somehow got unticked? Not sure man but you really screwed the pooch.

#40 m468

m468

Coordinator

• Inactive Staff
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

That has happened to me a few times I'm just used to it now...
"Japan received freedom so hard it was atomizing." -VDNKh
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users