#21 KhevaKins

KhevaKins

Cautiously Captivated

• Members
  • 2,133 posts
  • Steam:KhevaKins
  • LocationChooglin

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

It would have had to be a CAS though, since CCS cruisers have no visible hangar/cargo bay for something of that size. Again, it probably just took a while to deploy 2 scarabs from a couple million miles up while landing EXACTLY on target.

They probably already had the positions marked but didn't want to drop them until necessary. I mean what if they needed them somewhere else?
Spoiler

led203_crashed_0.pngled203.jpg

#22 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

They probably already had the positions marked but didn't want to drop them until necessary. I mean what if they needed them somewhere else?

I don't think the ventral thrusters on the scarab are too great for maneuvering, more than likely just slowing descent. You can seem the thrusters while they drop in the Citadel battle in The Covenant mission of Halo 3. A carrier would have had to be nearly directly overhead of the Citadel in order to drop them. Of course, "Truth's fleet lies in ruin" could just mean tactically defeat and not obliterated.

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#23 The Flood

The Flood

I've had a lot of names.......

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Steam:The Flood
  • LocationA place you can't get to

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

I will have to agree with Crisiss on this one

some people call me The Flood.......others call me Didact........

Most Call me Night Of Eternal Darkness.....You will never know which one.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users