32 replies to this topic

#21 tuinces

tuinces

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Reading skills are important. :)

I agree 100%! I am just the type to go oh.. this looks cool, make sure it's safe, ok download! I don't read a whole lot into things just cause, and I'll admit that's my problem. but the problem I have is people are getting angry just because I assumed it worked for rebellion since that's where I found it is all. no harm here was meant which was why I was offended when people just slammed in.

#22 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

I agree 100%! I am just the type to go oh.. this looks cool, make sure it's safe, ok download! I don't read a whole lot into things just cause, and I'll admit that's my problem. but the problem I have is people are getting angry just because I assumed it worked for rebellion since that's where I found it is all. no harm here was meant which was why I was offended when people just slammed in.

Well, its good you admit your problem. Just be aware that the FAQ is pretty much the most ignored thing on moddb, but it also has some of the most common questions asked for a reason. Also, dont expect rebellion for a while, the entrenchment release isnt even fully released yet.

#23 tuinces

tuinces

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

actually, just reading up on entrenchment now, (btw didn't even know about entrenchment till now) and I can see why now, that it wouldn't work, compared to the six factions on reb, there are only 3 in entrenchment and the mod. :s thanks for the help!

just please understand why I'm frustrated as well since the rebellion website sent me here and got me all excited. :/

#24 Kommrad II

Kommrad II

Ask me about those ship icons.

• Banned
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNEV-AH-DUH

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

You guys are dicks, no reason to snap at the guy.

(hint, this is why this community doesnt a large amount of people who actually contribute, too much 'LOL UR DUMB' and less actual help.)
  • Unikraken and MasterOfShips like this

"Groovy."

Ask me about those ships icons I owe Unikraken.

#25 sloosecannon

sloosecannon

Admin - I code stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,468 posts
  • Steam:sloosecannon
  • LocationThis dimension (right now...)

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

Watch it guys. This isn't some random guest on the moddb page. He obviously cares enough about the mod to make an account here, so no reason to be too harsh.
Welcome to the forums toinces. If you get a chance, you should really get Trinity. Entrenchment is still a very fun game
#define true false
//happy debugging suckers!!!!!

Notable SOTP forum/Steam chat quotes:

Spoiler

Donate to the forum! https://kd8rho.net/donate

#26 tuinces

tuinces

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

just finished the Entrenchment, and I have heard of trinity through buying it since it says it's got 'elements' of that included in it.thanks again! I'll check back again soon when I've found entrenchment. and the available funds after this week
I'm mainly excited for all the new Halo ships, I'm a fan, just never enough time to play or read the books so I'm excited to see some new Halo ships (new to me) so I can't wait bugged or not it will be worth it!! :D

->to SlooseSannon thanks for the welcome!

#27 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

Watch it guys. This isn't some random guest on the moddb page. He obviously cares enough about the mod to make an account here, so no reason to be too harsh.
Welcome to the forums toinces. If you get a chance, you should really get Trinity. Entrenchment is still a very fun game

I at least tried this time.
WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#28 sloosecannon

sloosecannon

Admin - I code stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,468 posts
  • Steam:sloosecannon
  • LocationThis dimension (right now...)

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

just finished the Entrenchment, and I have heard of trinity through buying it since it says it's got 'elements' of that included in it.thanks again! I'll check back again soon when I've found entrenchment. and the available funds after this week
I'm mainly excited for all the new Halo ships, I'm a fan, just never enough time to play or read the books so I'm excited to see some new Halo ships (new to me) so I can't wait bugged or not it will be worth it!! :D

->to SlooseSannon thanks for the welcome!

Heh, good luck finding entrenchment. It's probably not available anywhere - all that's sold now is the Trinity pack (which includes SOASE, Entrenchment, and Diplomacy...)
#define true false
//happy debugging suckers!!!!!

Notable SOTP forum/Steam chat quotes:

Spoiler

Donate to the forum! https://kd8rho.net/donate

#29 Bornstellaris

Bornstellaris

The Winter Soldier

• Mod Staff
  • 1,533 posts
  • Steam:Bornstellaris
  • LocationCivil War

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

I apologize for the harshness in my tone, it's a frequently asked problem from the guests on moddb and I assumed you found the download on moddb not another site.

Welcome to the forums and have a great stay.

My apologies once again.
  • Defender0 likes this

"But I knew him" 

- Bucky Barnes

Spoiler

#30 Defender0

Defender0

Reclaimer

• Members
  • -1,937 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

If you are curious about the ships in the mod, check out the screenshot gallery, there are plenty of excellent shots there of most, if not all, of the ships. There is even some video (in fact, i have a video i need to upload from a previous game), that some people have taken. As for getting trinity, it is worth the price even if it is not on sale, as you are paying 20 dollars for 3 games. thats 6.67 dollars per game, which is a steal compared to most games. Also, if you are interested in playing online, I myself try to set up games when i have the time. Right now I am finishing up a semester at college and wont be able to play as much since i have finals. But after finals ill be able to play for a few weeks until i move to florida, and then ill be able to play all day after unpacking (when im not learning to drive my moms stick shift).

Anyways, welcome!

#31 Unikraken

Unikraken

친애하는 지도자

• Administrators
  • 2,910 posts
  • Steam:Unikraken
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Sloose is right. A random on ModDB is one thing, but someone who makes an account here and asks for help deserves a little respect. Don't make me issue temp bans to enforce this. Just try to be nice to people here, we want the forums to be welcoming. Don't respond to this with excuses, just change the behavior and we'll all be okay.
  • Defender0 likes this

[10:46:02 PM] VDNKh: Piercing Lance
[10:46:11 PM] VDNKh: fitting name for the ship that just fucked me

"Unikraken can soothe any nasties."

#32 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

Sloose is right. A random on ModDB is one thing, but someone who makes an account here and asks for help deserves a little respect. Don't make me issue temp bans to enforce this. Just try to be nice to people here, we want the forums to be welcoming. Don't respond to this with excuses, just change the behavior and we'll all be okay.

did I do well?
WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#33 Kommrad II

Kommrad II

Ask me about those ship icons.

• Banned
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNEV-AH-DUH

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

And everybody backtracked. Love you guys.
  • MasterOfShips likes this

"Groovy."

Ask me about those ships icons I owe Unikraken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users