#41 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:18 AM

This is was done by playing as Germany till late 1942 then switching to the US after invading NYC.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#42 Riftis

Riftis

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Steam:Riftis

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

Whatever you're playing Jaeger looks like loads of fun, how complex is the game to learn? It seems like the sort of game that would require an encyclopedia.

#43 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:28 AM

Whatever you're playing Jaeger looks like loads of fun, how complex is the game to learn? It seems like the sort of game that would require an encyclopedia.

Its Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron game. Not to complicated compared to its brother Hearts of Iron 3. If you want a look at it www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza and https://forum.parado...rkest-hour.554/ are good places too look at.

Its pretty fun want you get the hang of it and it has a shit load of mods. My personal favorite are New World Order 2 (Cold War) and The Grand Campaign (Play from the start of the Great War to the fall of the USSR) one thing I like is that its not very railroaded so you can conquer the world as Kenya without weird shit happening like in HoI 3. The Grand Campaign somewhat rail roads it but that mostly just for if you want to replay the 20th century. There is also Kaiserreich which is the most popular mod that asks the question of "What if the Central Powers won WW1?" that ones not my cup of tea but its is very fleshed out and could probably be considered a free DLC for what it adds.

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#44 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

its a Kojima game.

eDMI1EA.jpg

YmSsY2C.png

#45 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

http://images.akamai...6A02037E9B491F/

60+ Rebels went against 16 HECU Marines. The Marines lost 3. Granted, they also had cover, but still, that's pretty badass.

WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#46 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:38 PM

http://images.akamai...6A02037E9B491F/

60+ Rebels went against 16 HECU Marines. The Marines lost 3. Granted, they also had cover, but still, that's pretty badass.

you should reupload those screens to imgur so you can easily embed the screens. 

YmSsY2C.png

#47 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:31 AM

I should, yes.
WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#48 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:30 AM

a Man and his Dog

6ztEXhz.jpg

YmSsY2C.png

#49 Azo 'Salcam

Azo 'Salcam

Crewman

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationLooking for Forerunner artifacts...

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

I made this as part of a comic I WILL complete when I get a lot of time from College.

Its based off an Xcom match I had online.

Spoiler

And to prove it, here's the page: http://skirmisherdak...10%3A1442016748

Spoiler

Spoilered that gif for ya... -Sloose

#50 Bornstellaris

Bornstellaris

The Winter Soldier

• Mod Staff
  • 1,533 posts
  • Steam:Bornstellaris
  • LocationCivil War

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:47 AM

Shadow of Mordor, one of the best games I've ever played.

Screenshot-Original%201_zpsa1dpfjg2.png

Screenshot-Original_zpszbnyv2iu.png

Screenshot-Original%202_zpshnhlim91.png

"But I knew him" 

- Bucky Barnes

Spoiler

#51 Azo 'Salcam

Azo 'Salcam

Crewman

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationLooking for Forerunner artifacts...

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:40 PM

I have a three part comic if anyone wants to see?

Spoiler

Spoilered that gif for ya... -Sloose

#52 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:28 AM

finally got this on steam. God back then in 2004 or 2005 I played the shit out of this.

QidelAV.jpg

YmSsY2C.png

#53 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:38 AM

Spoiler

Ok so, playing the Grand campaign mod on Darkest Hour. Playing good ole MURICA and got dragged kicking and screaming into the war in 1917, well I wasn't about to send my divisions into the meat grinder of Northern France and Belgium so I went to Italy. Now I must give credit to the Italians, they had minimal help from the entete and still managed to hold while holding a steady 1:1 kill/loss ratio for the whole war. Anyways I decided that while Germany was busy with their lovers, France and Britian, I was going to kick the Austrian's asses all the way to the Soviet Border and encircle an estimated 4 million CP troops. About 75% of the AH Army was on the Romanian side of my thin strip of land.

Anyways about the middle of March in 1918 AH bitched out and I got to have some fun with Germany which as you can see I had already started by Janurary 2nd of 1918. Now on to my next few pics

Spoiler

So somethings wrong with this picture. You all get one guess!

Thats right the Ottoman Empire is stick kicking in 1927.

I do have a plan to deal with them and set history on its course for very secretive reasons but none the less the my intelligences services say that the Ottoman Empire is in need of some freedom due to their overflowing oil reserves.

Spoiler

Here are the Inflitced and Taken. Note I have about a 5.5:1 K/L ratio if I did my math correctly. Also take note I have a region of Mexico under my rule after one of their asshole factions from the civil war decided raiding San Diego would be a good idea while I was deploying 90% of the military to Europe. Thankfully I kept the USMC at home.

PS Itay, the UK, and Russia all had pretty close to 1:1 K/L ratios.

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#54 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

Playing good ole MURICA

Pfffffffffffffttttttttttt
such a Volks traitor.

YmSsY2C.png

#55 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

Pfffffffffffffttttttttttt
such a Volks traitor.

After I finish my USA game (only at 1927) I plan to do a Canada and then Germany play through. TBH though major powers are tedious, you have multiple fronts, large militaries, massive tech researching, and so on and so forth that it gets annoying. I'm already getting bored with the USA because of how tedious it is in the 20s and 30s since I'm limited to ten divisions, granted those are eltie and high tech divisions but still.

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#56 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:40 PM

After I finish my USA game (only at 1927) I plan to do a Canada and then Germany play through. TBH though major powers are tedious, you have multiple fronts, large militaries, massive tech researching, and so on and so forth that it gets annoying. I'm already getting bored with the USA because of how tedious it is in the 20s and 30s since I'm limited to ten divisions, granted those are eltie and high tech divisions but still.

Still Germany is awesome Brah.

YmSsY2C.png

#57 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:48 PM

Still Germany is awesome Brah.

MURICA FUCK YEAH! COMING TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH!

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#58 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

Something about murica bla bla bla

German technological superiority brah.

339779-Berserker.jpg

YmSsY2C.png

#59 Zero

Zero

HHF Lead Dev

• Contributor
  • 1,808 posts
  • LocationKent, Washington, USA

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:01 PM

German technological superiority brah.

339779-Berserker.jpg

>german space program
>doesn't exist

qqpudUa.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

#60 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:11 PM

>german space program
>doesn't exist

Damn, ice cold.

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users