• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Mojo

Mojo

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:28 AM

No i just simply asked for a refrace since iam not sure what you mean with that sentance?

#22 Battlemage1

Battlemage1

Crewman

• Authorized Playtester
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

I said that the West never helped ME people actually. There are many harm from their actions and best thing they can do - get out of there and never go back. Counter-terrorism war SAR is a wicked campaign. Another one... Fortunately, failed. 

But the West won't do so, because it's a tradition. You need to make those people suffer from Crusades Era till nowdays to live. Regrettably.

"ONI eavesdrop everyone, and we eavesdrop ONI" - KGB Division "S"

INF-102, UNSC Admiral Kuznetsov (Addons make things better)

Spoiler

#23 Mojo

Mojo

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:35 AM

Thanks for the refrace,apart from that i would like if you explain your opinion and what "we" should do so that i know your standpoint since i cant get much out of view sentences,if you dont mind,you dont have any responsability iam just intressted in it.

#24 Battlemage1

Battlemage1

Crewman

• Authorized Playtester
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:43 AM

What the West should do? 

Way I see it (you will be laughing): IG support overed, all terrorists deceased or fleed into oblivion under heavy fire, crushing upon them from the skies.

SAR and all other ruined countries getting back to their normal lives without any help from side. They make their own choices and, if help needed, they will request it from the UN or trusted ally. West refusing from idea of world dominance and it's current tactics "divide et impera" for eternity and humanity steps on the way of prosperity and peace under aegis of the UN. All BMDs returned to their states, wargames are overed and WMDs disabled. Resources now common for an entire world and education and public health are now top priorities. Every radical organization also gets its deserved ban from Security & Intellignce services ASAP. 
The UN becomes world ruler and in the year 2170 we finally create UEG. 

In the year 2163 we create the UNSC, but THIS time... All missiles will be manufactured in Russia. Nuclear Archers will perform much better than that powerless shit. Trust me. Rocket craft is in my blood. 

Spoiler

#25 Mojo

Mojo

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:47 AM

Basacly eradicating the thread with supirior firepower and letting the Country handel it on it's own?

#26 Battlemage1

Battlemage1

Crewman

• Authorized Playtester
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:00 AM

Basacly eradicating the thread with supirior firepower and letting the Country handel it on it's own?

Yes.
All other help will be provideded by charities and the UN, when needed. My friend, why do you need have someone shot if you can just put some money into box?

Humanity should concentrate on cutting edge researches and creating of mutualy beneficial commonwealth. Without any leading nation. There can be no leader, because many nations proven themselves worthy: Syrians, Americans, Russians, Chinese, Germans and others. Every nation came trought many trials and many of them made greatest achievements in our history. We should finally admitt that we share too many common things and traits, including our one and only planet -  Earth. We can't separate it somehow. Just as we can't separate all resources.

But, as soon as people are imperfect, we can't do it right now or tomorrow. There will be wars and one of them, perhaps, will decide our faith. Or... the Emperor of Mankind. But this is another story.

Perhaps, there will be a moment, when we finally understand who we are and what is our purpose as a species. Who knows. But this... The state of things we see right now, it will bring us to death. You know, 20 nukes enough to kill everything on Earth. Even if you weren't in area of blast. 

So, what wrold would be perfect for us? The world, where is no place to wage wars of shadows or fire. No provocations, no WMDs and BMDs being delpoyed. New economics and common resources. Era of peace and prosperity, and space.

Spoiler

#27 Mojo

Mojo

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:06 AM

I alrdy shared my opinion with you and anyone else on this Forum,I dont want to start a rage war or anythingh else so....i only say this: thanks for sharing your opinion with me.

#28 Battlemage1

Battlemage1

Crewman

• Authorized Playtester
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:08 AM

I alrdy shared my opinion with you and anyone else on this Forum,I dont want to start a rage war or anythingh else so....i only say this: thanks for sharing your opinion with me.

It sounds frightened. Anyway, you're welocme. 

Anything written here won't change anything, except this forum anyway. 

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users