#61 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Nah bro.  Halo 2 was the most played online multiplayer game on the 360 even when Gears of War was released.  Halo 3 was the multiplayer game for years between Forge and Matchmaking, and Halo Reach was...well no one really like Reach.  ODST wasn't nearly as successful because it lacked multiplayer.  And yeah Halo 1 didn't have online multiplayer but people played the shit out of it on LAN.  Halo has a larger percentage of Lore fans than most games but don't kid yourself, most players are casual multiplayers fans.  I retract that Halo 1 was multiplayer based, but Halo 2 certainly was.

Halo 2 the most played on the 360?

Seriously, I know Halo 2 had a fucking good multy. I know most Halo fans are multiplayer only, but that doesn't make me think the whole Halo saga was based only on multiplayer.

I'd say encourage buddies to finish the campaign.  If 343 sees more people unlocking the campaign achievements they'd put more money in campaign.  I dunno about you guys but on Xbox live accounts I rarely see people who've finished the campaign, rarer still people who have finished on anything above normal mode.  Damn shame. 

Yeah, I see them too. That's what makes me rage.

Peasant. I've done every game solo legendary. Halo 2 was probably the hardest.

I cannot complete Halo 2 on legendary.  Those Sangheili ultras....devastating.

I've completed it solo, but co-op...Tartarus was too strong. I've finished every one on Legendary solo, but not LASO. I'm not that mad.

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#62 Lord Stark

Lord Stark

Warden of the North

• Authorized Playtester
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:52 AM

Still more money, and have a higher title than you.

And, i haven't played H3 since i left the army.

Last mission against tartarus. Holy shet.

Oh yeah I forgot about what a bitch Tartarus was.  Although having battalions of Zealots, Councilors, and SpecOps help...as did the banshee I snuck into the area trololol. But seriously Brutes in halo 2 were a bitch period if you didn't headshot them.

#63 Lord Stark

Lord Stark

Warden of the North

• Authorized Playtester
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

Halo 2 the most played on the 360?

Seriously, I know Halo 2 had a fucking good multy. I know most Halo fans are multiplayer only, but that doesn't make me think the whole Halo saga was based only on multiplayer.

Yeah, I see them too. That's what makes me rage.

I've completed it solo, but co-op...Tartarus was too strong. I've finished every one on Legendary solo, but not LASO. I'm not that mad.

Oh no I agree, I think that the devs wish more fans were devoted to the campaign.  Up until GoW hit its stride yeah.  H2 had ungodly numbers even after the 360 was released.  Tartarus was hax, made 343 look like a joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users