Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:13 PM

Yup

Sent from my Moto X

Can you make the site redirect someone's browser to a post talking about the enabledmods.txt file when clicking on this thread? This part of the forum would be devoid of life if PEOPLE JUST FUCKING READ.

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#22 ColdSuit

ColdSuit

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

The issue is that the directions on the "how to install" thread tell us to use the in game mod manager instead of the text file. That's where I got confused. I read the direction, solved the unnesting issue, but got caught on the enabling part. May I suggest that one edits the directions in the forementioned thread.

#23 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:36 AM

The issue is that the directions on the "how to install" thread tell us to use the in game mod manager instead of the text file. That's where I got confused. I read the direction, solved the unnesting issue, but got caught on the enabling part. May I suggest that one edits the directions in the forementioned thread.

Really? 99% sure it mentions the enabledmods.txt file (maybe it says NOT to use the in game mod manager?) but I could be wrong which is more than likely.

Regardless, I still posted literally 4 or 5 posts before yours your solution, so. No big deal but you have no idea how many people have "a huge installation issue and that the mod is broke" just because they won't poke around a little.

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#24 ColdSuit

ColdSuit

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

Well, I apologize for my ignorance and what not. With the text file, I thought it was something that happened when you put the mod in the folder. this was my first time actually installing a mod that required more steps and procedures than I'm used to. The last version was simple enough to use the in game manager.

Btw Mod works great, love the new changes and units. Already two hours in. Love the models, really gives that halo feel.
  • Crisiss likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users