#61 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:59 AM

Another thing with Amazon is if I don't want the pre order I can cancel it and get a full refund.

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#62 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:03 PM

Another thing with Amazon is if I don't want the pre order I can cancel it and get a full refund.

yeah.

YmSsY2C.png

#63 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:15 PM

Dishonored 2's PAX Booth Is Pretty Cool

1407375149997719335.jpg

1407375150379861287.jpg

1407375150435139623.jpg

YmSsY2C.png

#64 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:17 PM

Splatoon in Skylim

YmSsY2C.png

#65 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:23 PM

So anyone else think BO3 is a shittier version of Titanfall in regards to the jumping and wallrunning?

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#66 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:43 PM

So anyone else think BO3 is a shittier version of Titanfall in regards to the jumping and wallrunning?

BO3 is Advanced Warfare with the name Black Ops slapped onto it. And Advances Warfare is basicly Titanfall with CoD skin on it yeah. 

YmSsY2C.png

#67 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:13 AM

BO3 is Advanced Warfare with the name Black Ops slapped onto it. And Advances Warfare is basicly Titanfall with CoD skin on it yeah. 

I played a few matches and to be honest I really never saw the appeal for BO2 or 3 I liked Treyarchs WW2/Cold War games those were the bombs compared to the shitty futuristic ones. We got Halo and Battlefront for that shit!

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#68 베이클라이트

베이클라이트

SPARTAN-I

• Contributor
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

I played a few matches and to be honest I really never saw the appeal for BO2 or 3 I liked Treyarchs WW2/Cold War games those were the bombs compared to the shitty futuristic ones. We got Halo and Battlefront for that shit!

You cant just say that every new Call of Duty is the shit man they have intuitiv multiplayer modes. Fish Ai. And other ground brekaing things other games don't have! I mean compared to Battlefield Call of duty is awesome! Enviroment that dosent change. Walls that dont get destroyed when shooting it. I mean I died so many time in Battlefield because a house collapsed on me. Oh and also dont forget those NEXT GEN Graphics and the map sizes man because the game is so NEXT GEN they have like the biggest maps ever in BO3.

YmSsY2C.png

#69 SiRD31M0S

SiRD31M0S

Forum Jester

• Authorized Playtester
  • 859 posts
  • Steam:sird31mos
  • LocationThe infinitesimal space between thoughts, on the cusp of uncountable instances of possibility.

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:36 AM

I fucking laughed hard when I saw the cover for BLOPS 3. It's so fucking retarded, it's adorable.

I am a naturally philosophical and industrious evil.

It's all or nothin' baby, it's never ever maybe

You think I might be crazy, but I gotta be ALL IN

Spoiler
Spoiler

#70 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:11 AM

I fucking laughed hard when I saw the cover for BLOPS 3. It's so fucking retarded, it's adorable.

You mean the the same fucking one they have been using for every installment? Even the fucking Modern Warfare ones were more original despite the exact same thing for all 3.

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#71 SiRD31M0S

SiRD31M0S

Forum Jester

• Authorized Playtester
  • 859 posts
  • Steam:sird31mos
  • LocationThe infinitesimal space between thoughts, on the cusp of uncountable instances of possibility.

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:39 AM

You mean the the same fucking one they have been using for every installment? Even the fucking Modern Warfare ones were more original despite the exact same thing for all 3.

Yes, but this time the dude is a super try-hard with power armor in the same doofy pose, and it's obvious he's just trying to impress the neighbor girl.

I am a naturally philosophical and industrious evil.

It's all or nothin' baby, it's never ever maybe

You think I might be crazy, but I gotta be ALL IN

Spoiler
Spoiler

#72 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:06 AM

This is a pretty damn interesting video

really shows the difference from the Xbox to the Xbox One.

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#73 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:08 AM

This is a pretty damn interesting video

really shows the difference from the Xbox to the Xbox One.

Cool, but he missed Halo Reach. Honestly, Halo Reach's explosions are still unmatched. Great graphics for a great game.

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#74 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:38 AM

Cool, but he missed Halo Reach. Honestly, Halo Reach's explosions are still unmatched. Great graphics for a great game.

I gotta agree with this. No game I have yet to play looks as good as Reach for me even Ultra graphics Arma 3 doesn't compare to it for some reason in my eyes. Really just had that extremely pleasing look to it.

• MrChipps and Sev like this

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#75 SternuS

SternuS

Playtester of the poor

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,806 posts
  • Steam:SternuS
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:15 PM

I really hope they'll buy the rights for a LotR or Silmarillion game.

c048b5cb018d634cb3a0d9bd3617eb50-d547q01

Peter Jackson, 27/07/2013: 1.08 am. A 20 hour day ... 15 years of Tolkien ... 771 days of shooting ...

"We would be fools to pursue the impossible simply because you believe the achievable is flawed" - Ugin

#76 Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Fleet Admiral agigabyte

Necromancer Supreme, agig did 9/11 2015

• Authorized Playtester
  • 1,723 posts
  • Steam:Fleet Admiral agigabyte
  • LocationUNSC Skrubtester

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:22 PM

Anyone play Starsector? If not, look it up. Also check out the forums for Mods.

WE WILL RIP THEIR SKULLS FROM THEIR SPINES, AND TOSS THEM AWAY, LAUGHIN'!

Oh, I know what the ladies like... -Sarge Johnson

God have mercy on whatever alien race discovers this forum long after the human race destroys itself -Crisiss

Quotes from anywhere
Spoiler
[/quote]

#77 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:06 AM

That Ford GT is sexy as hell.

• SternuS likes this

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#78 Zero

Zero

HHF Lead Dev

• Contributor
  • 1,808 posts
  • LocationKent, Washington, USA

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:57 PM

The only thing I ever disliked about the Forza series was a lack of collision damage system. I think GRID did that best. The fact that in Forza, you can hit a barricade, back up and still drive. In GRID, you hit a barricade and your frame gets bent and you have the potential to total your car and cause a serious smash up.

qqpudUa.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

#79 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:46 AM

The only thing I ever disliked about the Forza series was a lack of collision damage system. I think GRID did that best. The fact that in Forza, you can hit a barricade, back up and still drive. In GRID, you hit a barricade and your frame gets bent and you have the potential to total your car and cause a serious smash up.

I think they changed it for this one because I had the option to make damage cosmetic or not and I turned off cosmetic damage and when I slammed into a wall it fucked my car over pretty bad. 

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#80 Whitehalomango

Whitehalomango

That One White Guy

• White Name
  • 1,141 posts
  • Steam:bluehalomango
  • LocationSydney HighCom Facility Bravo-6

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:43 AM

Speaking of cars, Mad Max is pretty fun. Batman Arkham series style of fighting although your less fancy because, you know, your not batman and you have a shotgun! The car combat is awesome, doing rams, boosts and grapples. Oh yeah, you kind of have a grappling hook but on your car. It still allows for mayhem though. A funny thing I noticed is that the cars are right hand drive, like here in Australia! The place its kinda based on...

I learn from the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future.

Remember Off-Topic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users