#141 Stephan-338

Stephan-338

Former Lead Playtester

• Inactive Staff
  • 739 posts
  • Steam:Stephan-338
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Although Protheans come to a close second.(can't even leave a fucking voice message or note about the giant space squids of doom?)

So what was the beacon on Eden Prime?

• SPECTRE and Lord Stark like this
Posted Image

#142 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Banned user who criticised terrorists

• Members
  • 3,455 posts
  • LocationANGLIA BRUV, HOME TO THE PRODIGY, NON CRIMINAL GANGSTAS AND FARMERS

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

Well protheans left people behind to reseed, albeit not many survived.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#143 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts
  • Steam:WarRanger2034
  • LocationDeveloping the cure for the Flood

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

So what was the beacon on Eden Prime?

well what I really meant was an actual recording of them showing the reapers attacking or a hologram of one talking about the reapers.

since you know the council has their heads so far up their dicks(or in tevos case vagina) that you could show them a corpse of one with video evidence of them attacking the protheans they would still disregard it.

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#144 KillerKommander

KillerKommander

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Well, it wasn't the case of the Protheans not doing it, they did. Its just that the races did not have the means to understand the message contained in the beacon. Javik mentions about this in ME3 about the primitiveness of the forms of communication in the current cycle. The Protheans could communicate via their minds after all and it was that principle that the beacons worked on. 

But anyway, can't wait for the update, looks awesome. My Assault Carriers will no longer be raped by the EMP effect of the Nukes and thus, the Humans will burn.

• SPECTRE likes this

#145 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

You guys realize this is the update thread and not the Mass Effect thread right?

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#146 Saint Kelly

Saint Kelly

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Steam:HappyKelly
  • LocationU.N.S.C. Destroyer Say My Name Again

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

I don't know the Imperium of Man are also giant jack asses

The Covenant wonder why their Prophets have all been captured by the humans on the first day of the war. Teleporting Russians have conquered High Charity

76561198030067026.png

Spoiler

#147 D4RKST0RM99

D4RKST0RM99

There's a DarkStorm coming Mr. Canadaman...

• Authorized Playtester
  • 961 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

You guys realize this is the update thread and not the Mass Effect thread right?

No, thats the off topic thread, start a discussion then trail off to another. :D

#148 Lord Stark

Lord Stark

Warden of the North

• Authorized Playtester
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

Well protheans left people behind to reseed, albeit not many survived.

Haha they left them to reseed with the intention of enslaving all life in the galaxy.  That being said Javik is the shit. 

tumblr_inline_mj95s7SFQ91qz4rgp.jpg

#149 Saint Kelly

Saint Kelly

Crewman Apprentice

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Steam:HappyKelly
  • LocationU.N.S.C. Destroyer Say My Name Again

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

Your All Heretics may you burn in holy flame

Are+you+calling+Warhammer+40K+a+bad+thin

The Covenant wonder why their Prophets have all been captured by the humans on the first day of the war. Teleporting Russians have conquered High Charity

76561198030067026.png

Spoiler

#150 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

Haha they left them to reseed with the intention of enslaving all life in the galaxy. That being said Javik is the shit. .jpg]

Javik got some of the best lines. But garrus vakarian will always be #1.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#151 Lord Stark

Lord Stark

Warden of the North

• Authorized Playtester
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

Javik got some of the best lines. But garrus vakarian will always be #1.

garrus-vakarian-meme-generator-take-a-ro

Obviously.

#152 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

Snip

Obviously.

Thats why i like him, he kinda reminds me of myself.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#153 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

Thats why i like him, he kinda reminds me of myself.

WAIT you took a fucking RPG to the face?

When I die, please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear! Just pack my box with PT gear! 'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky! Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!”

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#154 KhevaKins

KhevaKins

Cautiously Captivated

• Members
  • 2,133 posts
  • Steam:KhevaKins
  • LocationChooglin

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

Have you not?
Spoiler

led203_crashed_0.pngled203.jpg

#155 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

IED, to my left side, then shot, managed to fight until we had them on the run. I fucked a nerve in the left arm, fucked my left ocular nerve, and took a load of pebble and frag to my left leg. I was out of it for two weeks.

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

#156 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Have you not?

I prefer to keep my face

IED, to my left side, then shot, managed to fight until we had them on the run. I fucked a nerve in the left arm, fucked my left ocular nerve, and took a load of pebble and frag to my left leg. I was out of it for two weeks.

Man that must of sucked and hurt

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#157 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:27 PM

I prefer to keep my face

Man that must of sucked and hurt

No, I'm sure it was an enjoyable experience and felt great.

He probably didn't feel it for a little bit due to the adrenaline rush. They say what actually is the most deadly is the shockwave that rings out, not even shrapnel or the initial explosion.

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear - Marcus Aurelius

Spoiler

Spoiler

#158 Jaeger

Jaeger

WarRanger2034

• Banned
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

He probably didn't feel it for a little bit due to the adrenaline rush. They say what actually is the most deadly is the shockwave that rings out, not even shrapnel or the initial explosion.

yeah my mother who is a nurse(hospess) has said the worst patients are the ones from WW2, Korea or Nam that got caught in a explosion but only got hit with a shockwave so they are real fragile from it most of the time

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

#159 Crisiss

Crisiss

Trap Lord

• Authorized Playtester
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationTrap House

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Yep, that's called getting shellshocked, earning it's name from WW1 where green guys would break down when an artillery shell came down. WW2 was the same, I think nowadays it's just the IEDs or the shitty homemade mortars that'll do that. RPGs surprising don't make a very large explosion.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#160 SPECTRE

SPECTRE

• Members
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

I spoke about this in someones status about biofoam, bleeding out feels pretty good, right up until you wake up, then you ache like no tomorrow.

You're also right about the second half, i only realised i was bleeding when i went to adjust my scope, and blood dripped down, i managed to continue for another 5 mins when we had them on the run, then i went to sit down and collapsed. The next 9 months were agony.

Yep, that's called getting shellshocked, earning it's name from WW1 where green guys would break down when an artillery shell came down. WW2 was the same, I think nowadays it's just the IEDs or the shitty homemade mortars that'll do that. RPGs surprising don't make a very large explosion.

Shellshock is PTSD. What 7th means is they have thousands of tiny scars and micro fractures, so they are really fragile.

Depends what RPG warhead it is, MRbump got hit directly by a RPG7 dud warhead. The APHE warhead has a pretty large blast radius.

yeah my mother who is a nurse(hospess) has said the worst patients are the ones from WW2, Korea or Nam that got caught in a explosion but only got hit with a shockwave so they are real fragile from it most of the time

Your mother does a very honourable job, you must be so proud of her. 

I'm back (temp)

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users